At Denis, Ricker & Brown our mission is to guide our clients through the claims process with professional, resourceful management toward timely settlement of losses. We:
- Review coverages available to the policy holder
- Promptly report the claim to the insurance carrier
- Serve as your liaison with insurance company as necessary
- Assist in completing any necessary forms such as:
- State Department of Motor Vehicle Report of Accident
- Driver Statements
- First Report of Injury or Wage Statement
- Follow up on the claim until its completion
- Ensure that fair claims practices are used throughout the process
As part of our goal to provide the highest level of claims service possible to our customers, the Denis, Ricker & Brown claims division also provides the following for you:
- Agency Draft Authority: Our claims office is authorized to settle certain size claims without having to notify the insurance company until after the check has already been sent, right from our office, to the policy holder. This results in faster turn-around time, getting the settlement check in the client's hands before their bills have to be paid.
- Emergency Claim Service: If you have a claim outside of normal business hours and would like to speak to someone immediately, please call 800-639-1655 and select option #1. Please leave your message and a claims rep will promptly return your call.
- On-line access to Vermont Workers Comp First Report of Injury can be found here.
If at any time you have a question or we can be of assistance in any way, please call us. Our claim service representatives have access to every claim and are always ready to assist our customers. If you would like to speak with a particular representative, we have voice mail and return calls promptly. We also offer a "Claims Survey" for you to fill out if you would like to provide comments on our claims service.